School Office Timings Winter ----> 09.00 a.m. to 2.10 p.m. (week days) 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 Noon(Saturdays) SUMMER --> 07.30 a.m. to 01.10 p.m. (week days) 07.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. (Saturdays)
The Principal May be Interviewed from 09.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. OR BY APPOINTMENT
Rules And Regulations
1. Parents/Guardians are not allowed to see the students or interview teachers during school hours without the prior sanction of the Principal.
2. Parents/Guardians are requested to bring their children regularly to school on time and in full school uniform and arrange to collect them immediately after school hours. The management will not be responsible for the students at any time after their school hours.
3. Parents are expected to keep continuous check on their child's progress. Teachers are available to meet parents for 15 minutes daily after school hour on all days, other than Sundays and Holidays.
4. Parents should attend the school office when sent for by the Principal.
5. No parents should get their child tutored by a teacher without prior permission (in writing) from the Principal. Stern action will be taken against those parents who waive this rule.
6. Parents are expected to maintain silence in the school campus and conduct themselves properly.
7. The school diary must be brought to school daily.
8. Parents are not allowed into the school campus during Interval.
9. Every pupil is required to wear the prescribed school uniform.
10. Any appeal should be first placed before the management for consideration